About What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd
What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd is one of the world’s fastest-growing online job search specialists. Launched in London in 2003, our flagship product WhatJobs attracts millions of job seekers around the world. Every minute of every day, we help our users connect with employers worldwide to find their perfect job.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for our next appointment to become our Data Analyst. Reporting to the CTO, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to several cutting-edge tools. Our ambition is to increase the size of our footprint over the next 18 months in Europe, Asia, North American & South America.
What is this job?
You will be working closely with the highly motivated development team in order to build different applications under the guidance of his team leader. You will handle tickets on a daily basis, specifically assigned to you.
What makes this job special?
What Digital is growing fast. Covering 61 countries, it plans to add another 15 in 2022. Dealing with clients and staff from all over the world, the ambitions of What Digital can help rocket your career.
Coming from London, we believe in a different way of doing things. We are looking for our management team to take ownership of their roles to act as the owner and be a significant team player. It’s an opportunity to work with a young, multilingual team and a business led by dedicated and passionate founders whose aim is to create a business we are all proud of.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic Data Analyst to assist with data analysis requirements for our project.
- 4+ years’ experience in analytics, data science, or other quantitative fields
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and ability to handle large structured and unstructured data
- Proficiency in at least one analytics or a statistical tool like R, Python and database query languages like SQL, Hive, Pig is desirable. Familiarity with Scala, Java, or C++ is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of statistics and analysis techniques (parametric & nonparametric modeling) including knowledge of statistical tests, distributions, regression, maximum likelihood estimators, etc. Proficiency in statistics is essential for data-driven companies.
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools like matplotlib, ggplot, d3.js., Tableau that help to visually encode data
- Strong Software Engineering Background
- Self-starter, strong team player, and results-driven
- Strong plus to have a working knowledge of Snowflakes, Salesforce, and/or Netsuite
- Partner with leadership, department heads, engineers, product managers, and data engineers to understand business needs and how these can be addressed through analytics
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Performing proactive exploratory data analysis to uncover trends and data insights
- Modeling business analysis to identify focus areas (key drivers) for performance improvements across the business,
- Building data visualizations to support business leaders in inspecting performance with leading and lagging indicators.
- Proven Experience as Data Analyst or Data Scientist
What personal characteristics should I have?
- You must enjoy working to time-driven targets with a flexible, positive attitude where clocks are only for decorative purposes.
- Be highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Be ambitious, energetic, action-oriented, and driven by money.
- Enjoy building strong relationships, taking ownership, and making decisions.
- You must have strong adaptive skills and common sense where thinking on your feet is second nature.
- Excellent salary & be part of a bonus scheme.
- We work from brand new custom-built offices in Central Bangalore.
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career.
- It is an exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business.
Every day we strive for digital innovation to create a world where access to our products is readily available for everyone regardless of location, age, race or gender. In this vision, both businesses and individuals can focus on the things that matter to them.
We are a people business, and the more people our products engage with, the closer our future becomes.