About What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd
What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd is one of the world’s fastest-growing online job search specialists. Launched from London in 2011, our flagship product, WhatJobs, attracts millions of job seekers worldwide. Every minute of every day, we help our users connect with employers across the globe to find their perfect job.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking to appoint several Content writer Internships. Reporting to the Content Manager, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to a number of cutting-edge tools. Our ambition is to increase our footprint over the next 18 months in Europe, Asia, North American & South America.
What is this Internship?
As part of our portfolio of digital products, we own and operate WhatNews, a website offering the latest employment news in the UK, India and the USA. You will edit and create new articles being produced in this role. You will also be responsible for writing onsite content for our other web assets in line with good SEO practices.
What makes this Internship special?
What Digital is growing fast. Covering 40 countries and plans to add another 30 locations in 2022, the ambitions of our board can help rocket your career.
Coming from London, we believe in a different way of doing things. We are looking for our staff members to take ownership of their roles where you will act as the owner and also be a significant team player. This is an opportunity to work with a young, multilingual global operation and a business-led by dedicated and passionate founders whose aim is to create a workplace which we are all proud of.
What You’ll do:
- Develop related content for multiple platforms like News for WhatNews, WhatCV Career advice site, WhatJobs site, etc
- Develop content for social media & write partner site blogs
- Clearly understand the objectives, target audience, and assure the content is user-friendly and keyword/SEO Optimized
- Produce well-researched content and organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Create and curate content based on keyword research
- Follow an editorial calendar & collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or any other stream
- Excellent English ideally demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- The ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of the company and the policies
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Microsoft Word and Google Docs
What personal characteristics should I have?
- You must enjoy working to time-driven targets
- Be highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Should have a good attitude and a ‘can do’ and ‘want to learn’ mindset
- The candidate should be available in the office for the internship duration
- Certificate of completion
- Letter of recommendation
- Informal dress code
- Excellent International Working Exposure
Every day we strive for digital innovation to create a world where access to our products is readily available for everyone regardless of location, age, race or gender. In this vision, both businesses and individuals can focus on the things that really matter to them.
We are a people business, and the more people our products engage with, the closer our future becomes.
Have you heard enough? Apply online today for an immediate interview.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Type: Internship
Salary: ₹10,000.00 per month