About What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd
What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd is one of the world’s fastest-growing online job search specialists. Launched in London in 2011, our flagship product, WhatJobs, attracts millions of job seekers worldwide. Every minute of every day, we help our users connect with employers across the globe to find their perfect job.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking to appoint a Content writer. Reporting to the Content Manager, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to a number of cutting-edge tools. Our ambition is to increase our footprint over the next 18 months in Europe, Asia, North American & South America.
What is this Job?
As part of our portfolio of digital products, we own and operate WhatNews, a website offering the latest employment news in the UK, India and the USA as well as various career-related blogs. You will learn best practices for writing clear concise English articles and learn about editing, copywriting and grammar. There is a very good chance that this role could go full-time for the right person.
What makes this job special?
What Digital is growing fast. Covering 61 countries, it plans to add another 10 in 2022, the ambitions of our board can help rocket your career. Coming from London, we believe in a different way of doing things. We are looking for team members to take ownership of their roles where you will act as an owner and also be an individual contributor. This is an opportunity to work with a young, multilingual global operation and a business led by dedicated and passionate founders whose aim is to create a workplace that we are all proud of.
- Develop related content for multiple career-related platforms.
- Learn about how journalism works.
- Develop content for social media & write partner site blogs.
- Clearly understand the objectives, and target audience, and assure the content is user-friendly and keyword/SEO Optimized
- Produce well-researched content and organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Create and curate content based on research.
- Follow an editorial calendar & collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or any other stream with 3 years of content experience writing news articles, blogs, articles, Social media posts, and so on
- Excellent English and should have a professional portfolio
- Strict adherence to the style guides of the company and the policies
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Microsoft Word and Google Docs
What personal characteristics should I have?
- You must enjoy working to time-driven targets.
- Be highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Should have a good attitude and a ‘can do and ‘want to learn mindset.
- You should be available to work from the office…
- Be interested in a writing career such as copywriting and or journalism.
- Informal dress code
- Excellent International Working Exposure
Every day we strive for digital innovation to create a world where access to our products is readily available for everyone regardless of location, age, race or gender. In this vision, both businesses and individuals can focus on the things that really matter to them.
We are a people business, and the more people our products engage with, the closer our future becomes.
Have you heard enough? Apply online today for an immediate interview.