About What Digital (Ireland) Ltd
What Digital (Ireland) is one of the world’s fastest-growing online job search specialists. Launched from London in 2011, our flagship product, whatjobs, attracts millions of job seekers worldwide. Every minute of every day, we help our users connect with employers worldwide to find their perfect job.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for our next appointment to become our French Sales Development Representative. Reporting to the International Sales Manager, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to several cutting-edge tools. Our ambition is to increase our footprint over the next 18 months in Europe, Asia, North American & South America.
What is this job?
As a Sales Development Representative in our fast-growing business team, your work focuses on outbound sales strategy. You confidently share product or service information with outside prospects. Sales representatives need to be highly organized. You will spend a lot of time making phones calls and preparing lists. Lead generation and sales are your main responsibilities, moving leads through a sales pipeline. A sales development representative identifies challenges and provides practical solutions to prospects. You provide positive insights as a product knowledge specialist.
You work for a diverse range of people and industries. Your main function is to be a driven problem solver, identifying potential clients. Building relationships with prospects will be the central part of your job. You must have impeccable communication skills, as well as being focused on lead generation and strategic outreach. It is likely that a company will require you to have some college education and experience in the communication or lead generation fields.
What makes this job special?
What Digital is growing fast. Covering 40 countries and plans to add another 30 in 2021, our board’s ambitions can help rocket your career.
We believe in a different way of doing things. We are looking for our team to take ownership of their roles and be a significant team player. It’s an opportunity to work with a young, multilingual team and a business-led by dedicated and passionate founders whose aim is to create a company we are all proud of.
- Manage brand new and existing client accounts, help them measure their success and return on investment from whatjobs by monitoring and analysing trends on the account.
- Become a whatjob product specialist, which will allow you to best optimize clients’ accounts and set them up for success. By diagnosing and solving business problems, working through new and existing integration setups, and working heavily with our job aggregation system, you will solidify Whatjobs as the number one source of hire for our clients.
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Search Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners and translating our business needs into potential client solutions.
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry specialist, thoroughly explain Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and give an overall great first impression.
What do you need?
- 1+ years’ experience in Sales/Lead generation
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- 1/2+ years’ experience in B2B, Tech, Customer Service, Account Management. Related experience can also include Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, servicing internal or external customers or retail customer service.
- Preferred experience in online advertising, search engine marketing (SEM), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, recruitment advertising, or staffing agencies preferred
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the drive to engage clients on new products and features
What personal characteristics should I have?
- You must enjoy working to time-driven targets with a flexible, positive attitude where clocks are only for decorative purposes.
- Be highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Be ambitious, energetic, action-oriented and driven by money.
- Enjoy building strong relationships, taking ownership and making decisions.
- You must have strong adaptive skills and common sense where thinking on your feet is second nature.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Excellent inhouse training and development
- Opportunities for career progression
Every day we strive for digital innovation to create a world where access to our products is readily available for everyone regardless of location, age, race or gender. In this vision, both businesses and individuals can focus on the things that matter to them.
We are a people business, and the more people our products engage with, the closer our future becomes.
Have you heard enough? Apply online today for an immediate interview.