About What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd
What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd is one of the world’s fastest-growing online job search specialists. Launched from London in 2011, our flagship product whatjobs.com attracts millions of job seekers across the globe. Every minute of every day, we help our users connect with employers worldwide to find their perfect job.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for our next senior appointment to become our Senior SEO. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to several cutting-edge tools. Our ambition is to increase the size of our SEO footprint over the next 18 months in Europe, Asia, North American & South America.
What makes this job special?
What Digital is growing fast. Covering 40 countries and with plans to add another 30 locations in 2021 the ambitions of our board can help rocket your career.
Coming from London we believe in a different way of doing things. We are looking for our staff members to take ownership of their roles where you will act like the owner but also be a major team player. It’s an opportunity to work with a young multilingual global operation and a business led by dedicated and passionate founders whose aim is to create a workplace which we are all proud of.
What You’ll do:
- Development and implementation of the SEO strategy for whatjobs.com
- Ownership of the organic performance targets for our global websites and the delivery against them
- Develop SEO best practice for sites, lead discussions with internal stakeholders, ensure progress and performance is reported regularly
- Recruit your team of SEO executives and content writers.
- Setting in place best SEO working practice that other members of your team can use and learn from to develop their own careers.
- You must be an expert at competitor analysis
- Lead when required with the execution of SEO tasks across other global SEO projects (i.e. site migrations)
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO industry and news, share knowledge with the team and lead from the front.
Who can apply?
- 5 years+ SEO experience with at least 2 years in a senior role
- Analytically minded, expert in using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Ability to analyse data to derive insight and actions to drive performance
- Experience auditing on-site and off-site SEO factors to create effective SEO strategies
- Experience using SEO tools including or equivalent to ahrefs, Deepcrawl, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
- Experience managing a team, their workflow and assisting in their own professional development
- Knowledge of HTML/Web Coding
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong communication skills
- Good skills in Excel & Word
- Deep interest in the SEO industry and also be a hobbyist
- Experience integrating SEO with other digital channels i.e. Social and PR
- Have a proven track record of successful SEO campaigns
- Have both frontend and technical SEO knowledge
- Excellent salary & be part of a bonus scheme.
- You will be the ‘ go-to person’ and responsible for building your team.
- Enrolled in a company pension plan.
- Enrolled in a company healthcare plan.
- International travel to meet with colleagues, management and SEO events
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career.
- An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business.
Every day we strive for digital innovation to create a world where access to our products is readily available for everyone regardless of location, age, race or gender. In this vision, both businesses and individuals can focus on the things that matter to them.
We are a people business, and the more people our products engage with, the closer our future becomes.
Have you heard enough? Apply online today for an immediate interview
Salary: ₹78000 – ₹100,000 per month
Hours: 12.00 – 21.00 (UK shift)