About What Digital (Ireland) Ltd
What Digital Digital (Ireland) is one of the world’s fastest-growing online job search specialists. Launched in London in 2011, our flagship product, whatjobs, attracts millions of job seekers worldwide. We help our users connect with employers worldwide to find their perfect job every minute.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for our next appointment to become our International Sales Manager. Reporting to the Global Managing Director, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to several cutting-edge tools. Our ambition is to increase our footprint over the next 18 months in Europe, Asia, North American & South America.
What is this job?
You’ll be taking full responsibility for our Dublin sales operation office and recruiting your team of international sales executives. The sales team will benefit from your experience to date, but the passion you bring to work every day is even more critical. You will strive for excellence, try new things, inspire and engage those around you and take ownership of revenue targets, recruitment, delivery, and analysis.
What makes this job special?
What Digital is growing fast. Covering 50 countries and plans to add another 20 in 2022, our board’s ambitions can help rocket your career.
We believe in a different way of doing things. We are looking for our management team to take ownership of their roles, act as the owner, and be a significant team player. It’s an opportunity to work with a young, multilingual team and a business led by dedicated and passionate founders who aim to create a company we are all proud of.
- You will provide sales forecasts, both weekly and monthly.
- You will be responsible for recruiting your staff, setting targets and training, and motivating them.
- You will help develop the sales process and systems.
- You will create connections through phone, video, email, social media, professional networking, and Linkedin.
- You will provide and analyze results to inform your sales team of future targeting areas and help the business identify new opportunities.
- You will become familiar with our proposition, products, and services to enable all customers’ needs to be serviced and deliver the training required to your staff.
- You will track our competitors and deliver a strategy to grow our market share each month.
What do you need?
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in an international sales environment. Ideally, you will come from a background in recruitment-related sales, classifieds, pay-per-click, or other digital marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing a sales team.
- Strong ability to understand forecasts and data relating to you and your team’s business.
- You must be Technically adept and have at least 12 months of experience using Salesforce CRM or similar software.
- You must be able to show a history of educating clients and developing new opportunities.
- Good understanding of online advertising and or digital marketing.
- Have a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Any second language will be highly advantageous.
- Good mathematics skills.
- The ability to produce detailed sales reports using Salesforce, PowerPoint, and Excel.
What personal characteristics should I have?
- You must enjoy working to time-driven targets with a flexible, positive attitude.
- Be highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Be ambitious, energetic, action-oriented, and driven by money.
- Enjoy building strong relationships, taking ownership, and making decisions.
- You must have strong adaptive skills and common sense where thinking on your feet is second nature.
- Excellent salary & be part of a generous uncapped bonus scheme.
- Enrolled in a company pension plan.
- Chance to build your team and take the next major step in your career.
- International travel to meet with colleagues, management, and networking events.
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career.
- It is an exciting, fast-paced environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business.
Every day we strive for digital innovation to create a world where access to our products is readily available for everyone regardless of location, age, race, or gender. In this vision, businesses and individuals can focus on the things that matter to them.