Pay Per Click Specialist
About What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd
What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd is one of the world’s fastest-growing online job search specialists. Launched from London in 2011, our flagship product WhatJobs attracts millions of job seekers around the world. Every minute of every day, we help our users connect with employers worldwide to find their perfect job.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for our next appointment of a PPC Specialist. Reporting to the Global Traffic & Partnership Manager, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to several cutting-edge tools. Our ambition is to increase the size of our footprint over the next 18 months in Europe, Asia, North American & South America.
What is this job?
You will be instrumental in running Facebook & Google ads to generate traffic and exposure through PPC. You will have plenty of help on the creative/design side as well!
We are looking for an expert in executing Paid Social, Display and Search campaigns, to join our expanding digital marketing team. In this role you will work with our team to craft paid media campaigns, and lead implementation and management, inclusive of monitoring performance; bid, budget and tactics optimization and testing, keyword identification and expansion. The work is fast paced, entrepreneurial and interesting, driving an innovative technology businesses across the global job industries.
What makes this job special?
What Digital is growing fast. Covering 40 countries and plans to add another 30 in 2021, our board’s ambitions can help rocket your career.
Coming from London, we believe in a different way of doing things. We are looking for our management team to take ownership of their roles to act as the owner and be a significant team player. It’s an opportunity to work with a young, multilingual team and a business-led by dedicated and passionate founders whose aim is to create a business we are all proud of.
- Set up and Manage digital advertising & all auction-based placements (including YouTube, Google Adwords, and Microsoft AdCenter, Facebook, Twitter to name a few)
- Audit existing ad campaigns for current clients and find ways to improve performance
- Help us “Level Up” our audience building, retargeting and leveraging pixel data
- Stay current on Google & Facebook updates to ensure best practices are followed
- Performance reporting with insights and optimization recommendations
- Support and manage the marketing plan and budget to achieve our corporate revenue and profitability objectives
- Become an expert in marketing dental/medical practices and in how to market to the various constituencies within that market
- Lead generation: Conceptualize, develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns
- Develop and continue to expand keyword lists, ad copy, and landing pages
- Explore and recommend innovative and creative digital advertising solutions and tests
- Identify and propose areas of opportunity to expand digital advertising business for current clients
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple clients
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis
- Comfortable and confident speaking directly with colleagues
What do you need?
- 5+ years of PPC experience with Google and Facebook ads
- Expertise in Facebook Business Manager Setup, Permissions, Users, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook Pixel & Google Analytics Events & Conversions
- Proficient with A/B Testing, tracking ROI, and building a lead generation funnel
- Previous experience dealing with strategic marketing decision making
- Experience with other social ads i.e. Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Epic creativity (as could be illustrated by your resume)
- Expertise with data (FB Pixel, GA)
- Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with paid media channels:
- Paid Search (e.g. Google, Bing, Gemini)
- Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.).
- Display, PPC, Retargeting (e.g. GDN, Oath, Criteo),
- Content distribution networks (e.g. IDG, Taboola, LiveIntent).
- Performance monitoring, bid management, budget pacing, forecasting, A/B testing, keyword identification and expansion
- Knowledge of 3rd party SEO tools (e.g. SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs) and Audience and/or Social Media Management tools (e.g. Adobe, HootSuite, Sprinklr, etc).
- Understanding the inner workings of websites, analytics, digital advertising, funnels and SEO
- Proficiency in Google Suite.
- Ambitious self-starter, willing to take initiative
- Highly developed verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills
- The ability to be strategic, yet also execute
- Hands-on, ‘roll up sleeves’ approach, and ability, to getting the job done
- Degree desired, preferably in digital marketing, communications or related
What personal characteristics should I have?
- You must enjoy working to time-driven targets with a flexible, positive attitude where clocks are only for decorative purposes.
- Be highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Be ambitious, energetic, action-oriented and driven by money.
- Enjoy building strong relationships, taking ownership and making decisions.
- You must have strong adaptive skills and common sense where thinking on your feet is second nature.
- Excellent salary & be part of a bonus scheme.
- Enrolled in a company pension plan.
- Enrolled in a company healthcare plan.
- We work from brand new custom-built offices in Central Bangalore.
- International travel to meet with colleagues, management and networking events.
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career.
- It is an exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business.
Every day we strive for digital innovation to create a world where access to our products is readily available for everyone regardless of location, age, race or gender. In this vision, both businesses and individuals can focus on the things that matter to them.
We are a people business, and the more people our products engage with, the closer our future becomes.
Have you heard enough? Apply online today for an immediate interview.
Hours: UK weekday shifts
Salary: ₹50,000 per month