About What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd
What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd is one of the world’s fastest-growing online job search specialists. Launched from London in 2011, our flagship product whatjobs attracts millions of job seekers around the world. Every minute of every day, we help our users connect with employers worldwide to find their perfect job.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for our next appointment to become our PHP WEB Developer Mid Level. Reporting to the CTO, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to several cutting-edge tools. Our ambition is to increase the size of our footprint over the next 18 months in Europe, Asia, North American & South America.
What is this job?
You will be working closely with the highly motivated development team in order to build different applications under the guidance of his team leader.
You will handle tickets on a daily basis, specifically assigned to you.
What makes this job special?
What Digital is growing fast. Covering 40 countries and plans to add another 30 in 2021, our board’s ambitions can help rocket your career.
Coming from London, we believe in a different way of doing things. We are looking for our management team to take ownership of their roles to act as the owner and be a significant team player. It’s an opportunity to work with a young, multilingual team and a business-led by dedicated and passionate founders whose aim is to create a business we are all proud of.
- Identification and evaluation of new technologies
- Combination of innovative technologies with existing applications
What do you need?
- At Least 4 years of professional experience in development
- In-depth knowledge of PHP or a comparable object-oriented language
- MySQL knowledge
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and should have worked at least 5 to 6 major projects using OOPs and LAMP technologies in a high traffic web site. (LAMP stands for Linux Apache MySQL & PHP)
- You will be working closely with the highly motivated development team inorder to build different applications under the guidance of your team leader.
- You will handle tickets on a daily basis, specifically assigned to him.
- Full stack developers should be given preference for our requirement.
- Added advantage if you have worked on various PHP Frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony, CakePHP, Yii or Zend Framework
- The candidate should have good analytical & debugging skills
- The initiative, sense of responsibility, team spirit
What personal characteristics should I have?
- You must enjoy working to time-driven targets with a flexible, positive attitude where clocks are only for decorative purposes.
- Be highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Be ambitious, energetic, action-oriented and driven by money.
- Enjoy building strong relationships, taking ownership and making decisions.
- You must have strong adaptive skills and common sense where thinking on your feet is second nature.
- Excellent salary & be part of a bonus scheme.
- We work from brand new custom-built offices in Central Bangalore.
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career.
- It is an exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business.
Every day we strive for digital innovation to create a world where access to our products is readily available for everyone regardless of location, age, race or gender. In this vision, both businesses and individuals can focus on the things that matter to them.
We are a people business, and the more people our products engage with, the closer our future becomes.
Have you heard enough? Apply online today for an immediate interview.
Salary ₹78000 – ₹1,00,000 per month
Hours: Day and Evening shifts