About What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd
What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd is one of the world’s fastest-growing online job search specialists. Launched from London in 2011 our flagship product Whatjobs attracts millions of job seekers around the world. Every minute of every day we help our users connect with employers across the globe in order to find their perfect job.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for our next appointment to become an SEO Junior. Reporting to the SEO Team Leader, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to a number of cutting-edge tools. Our ambition is to increase the size of our footprint over the next 18 months in Europe, Asia, North American & South America.
What makes this job special?
What Digital is growing fast. Covering 40 countries and with plans to add another 30 locations in 2021 the ambitions of our board can help rocket your career.
Coming from London we believe in a different way of doing things. We are looking for our staff members to take ownership of their roles where you will act like the owner but also be a major team player. It’s an opportunity to work with a young multilingual global operation and a business led by dedicated and passionate founders whose aim is to create a workplace which we are all proud of.
What You’ll do:
- You will be analyzing, reviewing, and optimizing websites that are picked up by the crawlers of search engines.
- Build quality backlinks and perform email outreach for guest blogging sticking to deadlines, targets, and requirements
- Perform keyword research to help the content marketing team in developing user-centric content
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of our company..
- Working on off-site, on-page, and meta tags.
- Completing weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as -Google Analytics Staying up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates, and industry changes.
Who can apply?
- You are fluent in a non indian second language, we are looking for people who speak any of the following languages:
French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Turkish, Russian, Dutch, Arabic, Mandarin, Japanese, Indonesian, Swahili, Malay, Urdu, Filipino.
- Are available for full time work in-office
- Those who are available for a duration of 3 months (at least).
- Possess a passion toward SEO and building a company and it’s partner’s brand.
- Performance based incentives.
- Post-internship you will receive Internship completion certificate,
- Endorsements on LinkedIn, and two (2) recommendations on your LinkedIn profile from our Leadership team.
- If you perform very well you have the possibility of joining us as a full time staff member.
Every day we strive for digital innovation to create a world where access to our products is readily available for everyone regardless of location, age, race or gender. In this vision, both businesses and individuals can focus on the things that really matter to them.
We are a people business, and the more people our products engage with, the closer our future becomes.
Have you heard enough? Apply online today for an immediate interview.
Salary ₹17000 – ₹20000 per month
Hours 10.00 – 1900