About What Digital Ltd
What Digital Ltd is one of the world’s fastest-growing online job search specialists. Launched from London in 2011, our flagship product, WhatJobs, attracts millions of job seekers worldwide. Every minute of every day, we help our users connect with employers worldwide to find their perfect job.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for our next appointment to be a Traffic & Partnership Executive. Reporting to the Global Partnership Director, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to several cutting-edge tools. Our ambition is to increase our footprint over the next 18 months in Europe, Asia, North American & South America, effectively quadrupling the current turnover by the end of 2024
What is this job?
As a Traffic & Partnership Executive, you will serve as the face of the company to prospective partners. You’ll be the first line of communication between the company and potential new partners. You will build professional relationships and generate new business for the company, buying traffic on a Cost Per Click (CPC) basis.
What makes this job special?
What Digital is growing fast. Covering over 60 countries, it plans to add more throughout 2023. Dealing with clients and staff from all over the world, the ambitions of What Digital can help rocket your career.
We believe in a different way of doing things. We are looking for our team to take ownership of their roles, to act as the owner and be a significant team player. It’s an opportunity to work with a multilingual workforce and a business-led by dedicated and passionate founders whose aim is to create a company we are all proud of.
- Identify and prospect new potential traffic partners.
- Research companies to determine fit.
- Reach out to prospects to gauge interest.
- Initiate contact with prospects through phone/video calls, email, and LinkedIn.
- Make around 50-80 contacts per day.
- Schedule and manage high-quality meetings.
- Create and develop new opportunities for your pipeline.
What do you need?
- Good understanding of online advertising and the internet as a whole.
- Have a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Any international second language will be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Great number sense and mathematical ability.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience collaborating with internal and cross-functional teams.
- Highly skilled in negotiation and persuasion.
- Patient and able to practice good phone etiquette.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Solutions based thinker.
- Flexibility to be able to work in different time zones for ad hoc meetings
What personal characteristics should I have?
- You must enjoy working to time-driven targets with a flexible, positive attitude.
- Be highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Be ambitious, energetic, action-oriented and driven by money.
- Enjoy building strong relationships, taking ownership and making decisions.
- You must have strong adaptive skills and common sense where thinking on your feet is second nature.
- Great active-listening skills
- Competitive salary & be part of a bonus scheme.
- Enrolled in a company pension plan.
- International travel to meet with colleagues, management and networking events.
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career.
- It is an exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business.
- Lunch vouchers when in the office
Every day we strive for digital innovation to create a world where access to our products is readily available for everyone regardless of location, age, race, or gender. In this vision, both businesses and individuals can focus on the things that matter to them.
We are a people business, and the more people our products engage with, the closer our future becomes.
Have you heard enough? Apply online today for an immediate interview.