About What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd
What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd is one of the world’s fastest-growing online job search specialists. Launched from London in 2011, our flagship product WhatJobs attracts millions of job seekers around the world. Every minute of every day, we help our users connect with employers worldwide to find their perfect job.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for our next appointment to become our WordPress Developer. Reporting to the CTO, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to several cutting-edge tools. Our ambition is to increase the size of our footprint over the next 18 months in Europe, Asia, North American & South America.
What is this job?
You will be working closely with the highly motivated development team in order to build different applications under the guidance of his team leader.You will handle tickets on a daily basis, specifically assigned to you.
What makes this job special?
What Digital is growing fast. Covering 61 countries, it plans to add another 10 in 2022. Dealing with clients and staff from all over the world, the ambitions of What Digital can help rocket your career.
Coming from London, we believe in a different way of doing things. We are looking for our management team to take ownership of their roles to act as the owner and be a significant team player. It’s an opportunity to work with a young, multilingual team and a business-led by dedicated and passionate founders whose aim is to create a business we are all proud of.
- Building and implementing new themes and plugins
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Ensuring high-performance and managing all the technical aspects of the CMS
- Maintain well-documented and reusable code
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
What do you need?
- At Least 3 years of professional experience in WordPress
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress plugins
- You will be working closely with the highly motivated development team in order to build different applications under the guidance of your team leader.
- You will handle tickets on a daily basis, specifically assigned to you.
- PHP developers should be given preference for our requirements.
- Added advantage if you have worked on various PHP Frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony, CakePHP, Yii or Zend Framework
What personal characteristics should I have?
- You must enjoy working to time-driven targets with a flexible, positive attitude where clocks are only for decorative purposes.
- Be highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Be ambitious, energetic, action-oriented, and driven by money.
- Enjoy building strong relationships, taking ownership, and making decisions.
- You must have strong adaptive skills and common sense where thinking on your feet is second nature.
Every day we strive for digital innovation to create a world where access to our products is readily available for everyone regardless of location, age, race, or gender. In this vision, both businesses and individuals can focus on the things that matter to them.
We are a people business, and the more people our products engage with, the closer our future becomes.